Accountants Weekly - 19 oktober 2022
Wat de internationale accountantsorganisaties willen dat u weet, elke week netjes gestructureerd in uw e-mailbox!
Over de hele wereld verschijnen er nieuwsberichten en andere relevante stukken voor accountants. Wekelijks verzamelen we deze berichten per ‘instituut’. Mist u relevante internationale nieuwsbronnen, tip ons dan.
Issb exposure drafts: ‘sustainability will be core to a cpa’s role in the future’
- efrag educational session on the iasb’s primary financial statements project
- efrag sustainability reporting teg meetings - closed meetings
- efrag sustainability reporting board meeting 21 october 2022
- efrag sustainability reporting board meeting 19 october 2022
- calling the efrag community sector groups - workshops for draft sector sustainability reporting standards
- save the date efrag iasb online roundtable - what are the implications of the recent iasb decisions on primary financial statements?
- efrag sustainability reporting board meeting 20 october 2022
News grasping sustainability opportunities for asia asia conference to bring together esg experts and thought leaders
Iasb investor experience enhanced with appointment of florian esterer
Register for online workshop about digital financial reporting
G7 reiterates commitment to mandatory climate disclosures and welcomes the issbs work on global baseline
Ifrs foundations world standard setters conference 2022 a summmary
Pcaob to host livestreamed forum for auditors of small businesses and broker-dealers
Securities and Exchange Commission
Thanks for reading Accountants Weekly! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.